Cut: Filet Mignon
Weight: 6oz Portion
We recommend reverse searing these beauties or sous vide. Giving ample time for the fat content to render and break down is extremely important when it comes to cooking A5.
-REVERSE SEAR METHOD-
1. Set oven temperature to 225 degrees
2. Season protein with 'The Rub'
3. Place protein on an elevated rack so air can circulate throughout
4. Pull out protein 5-10 degrees before desired temperature of doneness
5. Let protein rest for 7-10 minutes
6. Sear protein for 1 minute a side on grill or oiled pan then...enjoy!
Cut: NY Strip Prefecture: Hokkaido (Snow Beef) Weight: 10oz Portion (We cut a 3/4 inch thick...
Cut: Boneless Ribeye Prefecture: Hokkaido (Snow Beef) Weight: 10oz Grade: A5 Here's how to cook: Cut...
Cut: Ground Wagyu (A5) Type: Japanese Wagyu Weight: 1 Pound Packages Min. Order Quantity: 2...