Cut: Filet Mignon
Weight: 6oz Portion
We recommend reverse searing these beauties or sous vide. Giving ample time for the fat content to render and break down is extremely important when it comes to cooking A5.
-REVERSE SEAR METHOD-
1. Set oven temperature to 225 degrees
2. Season protein with 'The Rub'
3. Place protein on an elevated rack so air can circulate throughout
4. Pull out protein 5-10 degrees before desired temperature of doneness
5. Let protein rest for 7-10 minutes
6. Sear protein for 1 minute a side on grill or oiled pan then...enjoy!
Cut: NY Strip Prefecture: Hokkaido Weight: 8oz Portion (We cut a 3/4 inch thick steak off...
Cut: Boneless Ribeye Prefecture: Miyazaki Weight: 10oz Grade: A5 Here's how to cook: Cut this...
Cut: Tomahawk Ribeye Prefecture: Kagoshima (A5) Weight: 4.5 - 5 Pounds Hopefully by this point...