Cut: Filet Mignon
Weight: 6oz Portion
We recommend reverse searing these beauties or sous vide. Giving ample time for the fat content to render and break down is extremely important when it comes to cooking A5.
-REVERSE SEAR METHOD-
1. Set oven temperature to 225 degrees
2. Season protein with 'The Rub'
3. Place protein on an elevated rack so air can circulate throughout
4. Pull out protein 5-10 degrees before desired temperature of doneness
5. Let protein rest for 7-10 minutes
6. Sear protein for 1 minute a side on grill or oiled pan then...enjoy!
Cut: Boneless Ribeye Weight: 14-16oz Grade: Australian Wagyu Marble Score: 3+ Min. Order Amount: 2...
Cut: Tomahawk Ribeye Grade: Wagyu Weight: ~32oz Think Flintstones! With a bone as long as...
Cut: Australian Wagyu Skirt Steak Grade: Wagyu Weight: (16oz) For those who can't finish a...